Re: First Light then Failure

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

When you removed your bottles you reduced your capacitance. that raised your
primary freguency. You only have 11 turns of coil so you can not increase
the inductance of the tap-connection to correct for the loss of capacitance.
You are now way out of tune and can not match your secondary. My oppinion.
   Robert  H