Re: questions about Re: My first ARSG - Tribute to Terry Blake !

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 1/23/03 5:58:10 PM Pacific Standard Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Where can you buy a sheet of phenolic plate that you used to mount
>everything on? Also, do you have a picture of how you marked out all the
>holes?
>Thanks
>Adam

I bought a couple of pieces of 1/2" thick phenolic 12" x 12" from a local
plastics supplier for my rotary gap.  I think I only paid about $10.00 each
for them.

Ed Sonderman