Re: My first ARSG, or a Dangerous Design?

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Ken: Tungsten and tungsten carbide silver solder with no problem. A brass
mount or sleeve can be easly silver soldered to the rod. A dimple can also
be ground into the tungsten rod to act as a detent for a set screw to hold
-   Robert  H-

 > From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
 > Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:29:51 -0700
 > To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
 > Subject: Re: My first ARSG, or a Dangerous Design?
 >
 > Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
 > <tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>
 >
 > A set screw probably won't press into tungsten and lock in place. It sounds
 > likely that the collars themselves would fly off.
 >
 > KEN

 >>> 2) Thread tube with rod in it through hub.