Re: Combining several caps

Original poster: "robert & june heidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rheidlebaugh-at-desertgate-dot-com>

Your idea is good, but your number of caps in series is low. 8Kv x 1.414 =
11.31 Kv, or 6 capacitors in series. The capacitor must stand your peak
voltage not your 8Kv RMS voltage.
     Robert  H
--

<http://www.jukebox-revival.nl/condensatoren.htm>http://www.jukebox-revival.nl