Re: MMC cap bank

Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gerryreynolds-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Only one comment maybe more of a question:  with 10 caps in series you have
25KVdc and 9KVac.  Isn't 9KVac a problem or are you rectifying the pig
output.

Speaking of rectification,  doesn't this solve the problem of not fully
charging the primary cap between AC peaks?

Gerry