Re: MMC cap bank

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

You dont want a "double metallized" capacitor, the peak current ratings
will be lower than a metallized with foil capacitor.  The pig will
certianly eat those up ;)  You would be better off buying the well known
942C series cornell dubilier caps.  They come in similar values, and i bet
they are much cheaper than anything from Digikey :o)  Though, the idea of
10 strings is good.

Steve Ward