high power NST's available at very reasonable prices

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

I've worked out a bulk buy on some nice high power NST's.  They will be
standard potted factory units delivering 15 kV -at- 120 mA.  The shunt is a
core-stamped design so they can not be moved or removed.  You are stuck
with the 120 mA rating.  Perfect match for a .02 MFD cap in normal mode or
.04 MFD cap in 120 pps synchro mode.

If anyone wants one please contact me off-line to order.  Price will be an
amazing $100 per unit and that (unbelieveably) is the delivered price to
our shop door.
You can pickup or we can ship UPS collect.

I will be placing the order in 3-4 weeks so contact me if you are
interested in one or several units.  The $100 price cuts out the
distributor markup so as you might imagine I can't reveal the mfgr and the
name plates will be removed prior to delivery.

Later, this fall / early winter I will do a run of the unpotted 16 kV 200
mA units but for now will be offering these units at cost to any members of
the TC List.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.