Re: Problems with SRSG on TC

Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Bart, All,

I made some phase adjustments, but only in 15 degree
or greater increments. I have a 240BPS SRSG, so I am
only adjusting phase by +- 45 degrees. The sporadic
firing is still occurring.

Thanks,

Chris

=== message truncated ===