Car Ignition Failures

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi All,

I forgot to mention this in She's Dead Captain.  I was able, before the
coil died, to kill the ignition on 2 cars driving by.  The first one failed
and came to a stop, and would not restart while the coil was running.  I
then shut down the coil and the car started.  I then fired the coil again
and it died again.  As I am not a car person, I can't tell you the exact
model, but I think it was a Ford.  Later I had another car just like it die
also while the coil was running and wouldn't start until I turned the coil
off.

David E Weiss