Re: CONCERTINA CAP

Original poster: "Mike Tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi Ian

Tunewell transformers in the UK sell 10kV -at- 100mA NST, you can disconnect
all the earth leakage and trip stuff with out much work, Steve Bell has done
this
and his 6" coil rocks. look at www.deepfriedneon-dot-com which is steves site,
also
if you go to the UK coilers section of my site you might find some one in
you local
area that can help. goto
http://freespace.virgin-dot-net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm

Pole pigs have there own problems, you might like to start with the NST`s
then
move on to MOT`s and V doublers and afterward move on to bigger and better
things like Pole pigs or PT....

Cheers Mike Tucknott (making sparks down south)

or magnifier coils and I'm struggling to find a suitable