Primary resonators with very low L/C ratio

Original poster: "Paul Nicholson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <paul-at-abelian.demon.co.uk>

How do we construct a primary tuned circuit which has a very low L/C
ratio?   We come up against this question when we try to take an
OLTC and either raise the frequency or raise the power level.

As a target for discussion, how would a bang size of 50 Joules,
firing at 300V, and resonating at 100kHz be dealt with?
--
Paul Nicholson