Moderator note - e-mail filters...

Hi All,

I see a bunch of ISPs are putting in SPAM filters these days.  J.B. and now
Bart seem to have fallen victim to this ;-((    Just like AOL, these
filters are not too good at filtering and they sometimes think the Tesla
list is SPAM =:O

So If you suddenly stop getting Tesla list mail for a day or so and the
note at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com

says the list is up, it may very well be that your ISP is "playing" with
SPAM filters.  Chip and I cannot help you much here.  Have to get on the
phone to the ISP and yell at them...

Cheers,

	Terry