Re: spark art?

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

hey guy's

Oh that's right Lichtenberg figures and Kirlian photography! I had forgot.

Basically what I'm doing is constructing "machines" to make arcs and sparks
that I can capture directly with photosensitive material.

What I mean by machines is this: I'm making cabinets much like the ones
early radios might be housed in. They contain things like TC's and Nst's
and have controlled panels and lenses for focus and projection.

You wouldn't believe how amazing an 8x10 color Polaroid looks when its been
zapped with a tc.

An example of my early work:
http://www.joshdowphotography-dot-com/retina_1.htm
http://www.joshdowphotography-dot-com/retina_4.htm