Moderator note - e-mail filters...

Hi All,

I think Ken Herrick is the latest "victim" of the "ISP spam filter"
thing....  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr >:-(((

----------------
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:04:50 -0700
"Hi Terry-

I haven't been getting the List for some days now.  Is it down?

Ken Herrick"
---------------------------------

Geee...  NO!    Not at all............

All it take is for a few folks to hit that "this is spam" thing and the
Tesla list get put on some "bad list" that other ISPs pick up on....

All these ISP's seem to be jumping "overboard" filtering mail these
days...  I guess there is a "new" need for "unfiltered mail" now...

I have a new server online (just the "canned" page right now...):

http://twfpowerelectronics-dot-com

But it does have totally ->un-filtered<- (I have "SPECIFICALLY" "POUNDED
AND BEAT" the upstream folks about filtering...) POP e-mail capability...

So if you suddenly "in need" a POP e-mail account accessible through say
free Eudora (www.eudora-dot-com) then maybe I can help out...

This is way "too" early to be doing this, but if you need "Un-filtered
E-mail" to get the Tesla list, I "think" i can do it...

Write me at:

terrellf-at-qwest-dot-net

and I'll try to work it out...

If I were insane, I guess I would register "Un-filtered E-mail" as a "trade
mark" ;-))  But I will let those folks jump off that cliff without "me" ;-)))

Cheers,

         Terry