RE: differential probes

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Thats a very poor idea.  Any arcing between traces will quickly
"carbonize" the FR-4 board and this carbonization
will become very conductive.  Even underlaying material which does not
appear carbonized (for example, after cleaning
board) is still somewhat conductive.

Dan