Re: Differential probe design - BANDWIDTH ? ? ?

Original poster: "Malcolm Watts by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <m.j.watts-at-massey.ac.nz>

Hi Terry,
           The closed-loop gain of that circuit appears to be unity or
near-as. In effect, the input signal is being fed into a voltage
divider.

Malcolm