Re: differential probes

Original poster: "Daniel Barrett by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dbarrett1-at-austin.rr-dot-com>

     I'd like to get in the line to test and play with one of these boards
and I'd be happy to chip in on the cost as well.

Not sure if you have selected a PCB vendor yet, but if not I'd recommend AP
Circuits. This board would have an approx $50 tooling charge + approx $5 per
board, 3 day turn.
db