From: Tesla list [<mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 11:24 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Lightning on the Lawn aka Midwest Teslathon & Car Show

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Bring whatever you've got.  Just be sure to arrive by 11 AM or you'll never
get past all the show cars to setup.

I hope to be running a model M-200 with a 13-14 ft. spark.  It all depends
on incoming work, cash available, etc.

SSTC's would be neat.  Dan M. might bring one also.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913