Re: Proposal for Tesla Coil Data Base

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Zimtesla-at-aol-dot-com>

The Geek Group wrote:
Coiling database.  Rob Canska, our Webmaster, is heading the project, and
already has some good results.  Hopefully we will be able to release the
URL early next week when we have finalized the database fields and the
entry form.  Until then, we wanted to announce our progress to prevent
duplication of work."

This will be useful and I look forward to sending in some data. Thanks in
advance for your efforts.
Jim