Re: Bush on Tesla Coil

Hi Bert,

Here is a link with a movie were I think Dean uses the newer coil.

http://wondersofscience-dot-org/Movie/sfs/SFS_Welcome.html

Here are pictures of the coil:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Ortner01.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Ortner02.jpg

General information on dean Ortner is at:

http://wondersofscience-dot-org/

http://www.whittierchristian-dot-org/ortner/ortner.htm

The older coil and some of Dean's "close calls" are here too:

http://wondersofscience-dot-org/sfs/BIO2.HTM

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/Ortner03.jpg

I do note that dean seems to have turned down the power level recently.

BTW - Don't try this at home ;-)  Dean has been doing this for 25 years and
he knows how not to get killed...  Especially risky since he is only
wearing a shirt and tie instead of a Faraday suit.

Cheers,

         Terry