Re: Pacemaker

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I think I read somewhere awhile ago (or it may have been posted to this
group) that it has never been proven that low frequency (<1MHz) E-Fields
etc... have an adverse
effect on pacemakers.  However, I would be especially wary of operating a
coil anywhere in the vicinity of myself if I or onlookers had a pacemaker.

Sure its possible, but so is riding a moped down the JFK beltway during
rushhour!

The Captain