Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC Boards - Mistake Found ! ! !

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Steve,

Yes, (as with my board), the IC will not work if that pin is tied to +V.
Although it will work unconnected, it should be connected to the chip's
internal Vref which is
5.0V  Try to connect it to the IC's Vref.

Dan