Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC Boards - Mistake Found ! ! !

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Dan,

i suspected that the control pin does indeed need to be tied to the 5v ref.
Actually, when i probed the control pin, there was 5v on it, though it was
left unconnected.  Eventually though, the chip seemed to stop working quite
right, so i had to ditch it.  Im not totally sure what exactly happened.
Next time i will be sure to tie it to the internal 5v supply on the chip.

Steve Ward