Re: FOR SALE : 70kV X-Ray Transformer with X-Ray Tube

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Dan

I will buy your dental head.  I have use for the xmfr.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913