Re: August TeslaThon in Fla.??

Original poster: "D&M's High Voltage by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <DMsHV.DavMcKin-at-verizon-dot-net>

RWW & List,

We held one here in the Tampa area one year (2001), but, by far the
advantage of holding it in Pensacola is we hold it "in the country" at a
large shop (built by James Haycraft who's on the list) that was specifically
built for coiling activities (approx. 30' x 40' with 16 foot high ceilings -
not sure of the exact dimensions, but very nice place!).  We can run all day
and night inside with coils producing 12 feet of output, and then, weather
permitting move outside on a large concrete pad for larger coiling
activities.  Those who attended last year (2002) may have further input.
Currently, we're planning on Labor day weekend.  The advantage of Labor day
weekend is that it is a 3 day weekend, so coiling can take place for all 3
days (or 1-2 days for those who have to travel very far).  Late Sept. or
Oct. was the other options, but, without the advantage of a 3 day weekend.

David L. McKinnon
D&M's High Voltage

 > Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>