Re: Need a variable-speed 2hp or greater AC motor for serious gap drive

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-leddon-dot-com>

Bill,
I just purchased a "new" Leeson Motor, 5000 rpm 120 vdc 2 hp from American
Science & Surplus (www.sciplus-dot-com)  part number #31358 for $49.50.  This
is a high quality permanent magnet motor and the shipping rates were
reasonable, only $7.95 from IL to CA.
Dave