Re: Toroid question and HV Disease

Original poster: "Bunnykiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>
>
>Guys,
>
> > Dan you are one sick man. But fear not, there is a cure, all
> > you need to do
> > is get married, have three kids, and a $200,000 mortgage.
>
>I tried that with only two kids. It doesn't work. I have over
>8,000lbs of HV gear in two different garages...
>
>Jeff

All I had to do was get married....    and made the mistake of being honest
and tell her the about the "cautions" involved with the primary
circuit.....   now I get another kind of "static" other than electrical
....  and sometimes there are more "sparks" than what the toroid
produces...     Next time I will say   "  It's totally safe, just dont
touch any part of it  and it only cost me 23$ ..."

just need to figure how to explain the goggles I wear when playing with my
lasers...

Scot  D