Re: HV Disease

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

When my wife says what I'm building contains nothing practical, I just ask
her how practical that Art Latchwork thing she's been working on for over a
year.
That kind of puts things in perspective.

Dan