Re: How to build a Tesla Tower

Hi Ron,

Aside from picking up a few stray radio signals, you won't get much "free
energy" with a Tesla coil.  In fact the consume pretty dramatic amounts of
energy from the wall outlet to run.  Like 500 to 1500 watts!  It mostly
goes into heat, noise, and sparks.  All the energy is going "out" not "in".

"Free energy" subjects are off our topic matter, but Tesla coils will not
do that trick.  If you are interested in Tesla coils, see the many Tesla
coil sites at:

http://j.webring-dot-com/hub?ring=teslaring&id=265&hub

Cheers,

         Terry