Re: Need Plans for building a Tesla Coil

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

You usually can't buy high voltage hi-Q energy discharge capacitors and
rotary sparkgaps at your local hardware store.  You'll have to roll up your
sleeves and do some building.

I'm doing the initial design and testing of a nice TC that producess 6-7 ft.
long sparks running off a 14.4 kV PT.  If interested drop me a line off
list.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.