RE: Belgrade Tesla Museum - Anyone been there ? ? ?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Thanks Nele,

Unfortunately, it turns out Belgrade is much farther than expected from
Prague, CZ (>900km), and due to the limited amount
of time I'll be in the Czech Republic, I probably won't have time to make it
this summer.  However, I will be going to the Czech Republic every summer,
so hopefully next summer I would like to take the trip to see the famous
museum.

Thanks again for your reply.

Dan