Re: Spun Aluminum Toroid Bulk Buy?

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 07:11 03/06/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Dave Kyle by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><dave-at-kyleusa-dot-com>
>
>We need just 14 more people to make this a reality. Reply to the list or
>if your prefer contact me directly.

I would definitely be interested in one of these 9" x 30" babies. I intend
it for the big OLTC project but if that crashes and burns it will do my
conventional coil nicely. I've seen the O.W. Landgren toroids and they look
great.

Steve C.