Toroid Bulk Buy? I am interested!!!

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <xman604-at-ezwebtech-dot-com>

Dave,

I would be interested in a bulk buy also.
How much of a savings would the bulk purchase provide???

I am a little vague on the size i will be needing because the programs
i have been trying seem to give erroneous results, such as exagerated
number of primary turns(100 to 250).  This may have been caused by
plugging in 60ma. on the transformer current or sphere's up to 8 inches on
the topload settings.

My coil would be based on an 8" X 54" secondary form with 20 or 22
guage magnet wire.  I wanted to use the 20 guage, but i have 10 lbs.
of this size and about 40 lbs. of the 22 guage.  100' of 3/8 copper tubing
and a number of paralleled 15KV 60ma. NST's.

I want the flexibility of working with a larger secondary, and a pig-former
in the future.  I am guessing a 9"X30" would be the way to go.

Anyone with any construction ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan H.