RE: value of tesla coil.

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Unfortunately, if you didn't itemize and have a lot of your custom stuff
appraised prior to your mishap, you probably
won't get anything for it period.  As far as commercially built equipment
such as big transformers, capacitors, etc... you
probably won't get much more than whats listed under your home owners policy
under the "OTHER" category which is probably only a few hundred bucks or
something.

Did you have flood insurance???  I know in my area we have lots of floods,
and those who do not have flood insurance that get flooded don't get any
reimbursment at all from the insurance companies.  Insurance companies do
not like the word floods.

The Captain