RE: Quad SSTC

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I have infinite bandwidth on my website.  If you send me the file, I can put
it on my website.
Or better yet, just put it back on your website but make it hidden so other
people can't download it,
then I'll download it from your site and post it on mine.

Dan