Re: Joining two rolls of wire on the secondary coil

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

No problem at all! Cut that tube in half and leave 2" at the top and bottom
unwound and you'll be just fine.Nominal aspect ratio for a secondary is
about 4 or 5 to 1 :)

Christopher "Duck" Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group