Re: 2003 UK Teslathon

Original poster: "Steve Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

I ought to mention that I didn't build this website. Nick Field did it. I
think Colin Heath is working on one as well. There were some photographs of
the people but I think Nick considered most of them to be unprintable ;) For
more details of the coils there are links to the builders' own websites.

Steve C.

 > Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>