Why i want a pt Re: 5KVA or bigger PT for sale?

Original poster: "Adam Britt by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <beans45601-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

The main reason i want a pt is because i do shows a lot and in most places,
a 240 volt line in not w.

Thanks
adam

Original poster: "Godfrey Loudner by way of Terry Fritz "

Hello Adam

I'm not positive, but I think a 5kVA PT would be at least as heavy
and cost more than a 5kVA pole pig. Why search for an expensive
PT, when there are plenty of cheaper pole pigs available. Right now,
there is a 5kVA pole pig (#2536966849) on ebay, with free shipping.
Not many have taken advantage of this super deal. With one day left
and no bids yet, you can get this for as low as $225. If I had to choose
between a pig and a PT, I'll get the pig every time.

Godfrey Loudner