Re: Lineman and Cableman's Handbook - Which one?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Well, after reading Ed's reply I went to amazon-dot-com and got
 >one used for $10.
 >It's only the eighth edition, but I wouldn't think that
 >things change much
 >between editions. I think they are up the tenth edition now.

Hi All,

The principles don't change much from one edition to the next, but the
techniques and safety/legal requirements do. As fast as you can say" OSHA,
NESC, ANSI, and ASTM", there is a need for a new edition. ;-)

Matt D.