RE: Need help identifying the terminals on my first NST, and how

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

 > Not HV.. Not really lethal.. but wow did it wake ME up

Thats the type of attitude that usually does get one killed.  120VAC is more
than enough voltage to kill given the right
circumstances.  One should respect all electricity and not become complacent
with working with 120VAC etc... just because
you're working with 14.4kV on tesla coils.  I think there is a common
arrogance towards low voltage levels for those involved
with high voltage.  "1000 volts??? Gee, thats low voltage. Nothing!  100,000
volts is real high voltage!"  etc....

Be safe!

The Captain