Re: Very nice High Bandwidth 75MHz HV Probe on EBAY ! ! !

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

We use these probes all the time where I work with zero problems.  I think
Terry's problem was basically a fluke or faulty probe.

The Captain