Re: Counterpoise and MMC demise

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

Use a proper ground on the sec.    Don't mess with counterpoises as they
don't provide enough to give you proper coil operation.  The result is
energy is reflected back into the primary where it can be destructive as you
found out.

Also, a proper ground will give you the best sparks out of the sec. coil.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913