RE: Counterpoise and MMC demise

Original poster: "J Dow by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jdowphotography-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello Chris
I have used my 2, 12/60nst coil with a SRSG 120bps, .069mfd(69nf)cap, coil
with Wonderful performance on 3 occasions. In all three circumstances the
counterpoise was WAY WAY bigger than my coil. If you use a small wimpy
counterpoise then its like Dr. Res says, Your doomed.
So use a BIG counterpoise and you'll see that you coil will Rip It Up!

Good luck
Read you later
Josh