small asynchro RSG design

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

I've designed a small asychronous RSG that we use with 15 kV 120 mA
NST's.  It has 6 electrodes at 1800 RPM.  Xmfr in oil with shunt moved.

If anyone needs this send me a SASE and I'll send you a copy.

Most all of the parts are available with McMaster-Carr part numbers
furnished.  The extren tube we use can be replaced with UHM plastic.

We hope to have the first batch of core/coil assemblies at 15 kV 120 mA
available soon.  The shunt will be epoxied in and can easily be
moved.  They should run fine at 200 mA with the shunt relocated.

The 16 kV 200 mA units will be available later this fall.  This shunt could
be moved up to 300 mA as the sec. coil is 26 AWG wire.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.
Baraboo   WI   53913