Propellor Gap

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pomnept-at-aol-dot-com>

I am leaving town soon and intend to build a SRSG when I return. I would like
to know if anybody has strong feelings on whether a traditional rotary gap is
more desirable than a "propellor" gap, and if so, why. A prop gap seems less
labour intensive. On the other hand, if the classic rotary gap has advantages
to it I certainly wouldn't skimp on effort.
By the way, it seems that an enforced break is the only way I am going to
stop this madness for a little while. And get some real work done.
Looking forward to your ideas,
Robert Hanford