Re: SRSG info

Original poster: "Stephen Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

At 20:10 18/06/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><zoran.bogunovic-at-gm-dot-com>
>
>Would like to know if there is a rule of thumb relative as at what point do
>you switch over from stationary spark gap to SRSG?
>Is there a some sort of a criteria, because I was told that if you are

As far as I know the SRSG makes your coil more efficient no matter what
size/power it is. I would say though, if your coil runs well with a 1 or 2
section static gap, then you wouldn't see much improvement going to an SRSG
(which is also effectively a 2 section gap)

Steve C.