Re: Oil immersion for 4 MOT stack

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Chris,

You may have gone over this before but would you mind to repeat:

How do you current limit your 4 mots capacitively?
What kind of caps, and what size?

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list skriver:

 > Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz
<teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>