Re: Where do you buy Fiberglass discs for an RSG???

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pomnept-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Jack,
This seems to be one item that you have to make yourself. Since my line of
work prevents me from operating some of the more specialized power tools (must
keep all 5 fingers ;> D  ) I had a friend make me one and then I balanced it.
I suggest you busy yourself with the yellow pages! There are many who would
do this for you for a fee.
At any rate I am curious as to other's ideas. I will be making another soon.
Good luck,
Robert Hanford