Re: Listening to TC?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi Malcolm,

        I don't think it does drop off. I think that coils should have many
interesting "sounds" beyond human hearing range, which is why I'm trying to
find the devices/references/parts to transform them into the audible range.
The trick is to do it on limited income with home-brew equipment.

Matt D.