RE: Listening to TC?

Original poster: "Steve Conner by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <steve-at-scopeboy-dot-com>

I noticed Spectrumlab works at "maybe 96kHz". I suppose that means it might
possibly work if your soundcard supports that rate. Mine does so I'll give
it a try. In any case, I suspect the ultrasonic output of a TC would just be
harmonics of the rep rate.

Steve C.

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

PC sound card, Spectrumlab program from Wolfgang Buescher (DL4YHF).. try
www.qsl-dot-net/dl4yhf

It's relatively easy to set up a frequency translator, decimator, etc. in
this program...  All you'll have to fight is the low frequency rolloff of
the sound card input, and the 44 kHz max sample rate and 20 kHz low pass...